Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Soft Cell

I actually accomplished something today. I listed 2 of my used cell phones on Ebay. I have only been planning to do this for about 2 years. That's 2 summers off, 2 Spring Breaks, 2 Christmas Vacations, 104 weekends, and a number of other holidays and snow days. This wasn't my first time listing something on Ebay, I've done it a handful of times, never with any with any trouble. And if you are reading this you know I spend plenty of time screwing around on the computer. Worse, it was my plan to pay for my digital camera when I bought it last November. I've even had offers from Shelly Mullin, the owner of a local Verizon store, to sell the phones for me to customers who break their phones and didn't purchase insurance. I wasn't comfortable taking her up on this though since I haven't bought a phone from her since the my first one. Choosing to give Lazanis the commission instead. (Right now he is reading this and giving a big, out loud, sarcastic "YEAH RIGHT!")

Anybody want to buy the whole lot above? I'm thinking of going off the grid. One is a fake display phone taking the place of my Slider that I cannot find. Plus Jerry is considering taking a post at Cingular, (picturing the Jerk rubbing his hands together, scheming, and making a noise that sounds something like "Sa Weet!" right now), and I may need to begin working him over with the new company.

***Health Update-not a smidgen of temperature today. But I did keep taking medication all day. Throat still sore, air outside hurts to breathe, and I can't decipher whether I'm hungry or nauseous. Looks like school tomorrow so I should be at least 80%, and Scott Spence at 80% is better than any other teacher in the district at 100%.


What am I listening to: The Buckeye Student section doing my favorite chant. Ooohh we don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan, the whole state of Michigan.
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan, We're from OHIO. We're from O hi O O-H! were from O hi O IO!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not even sure how much money they offered me for the job or what location they want me to work at because all I could hear during the whole interview was Ricks voice in my ear saying something to the effect of "come on...thats the best you can do? I can get it Open Box at Best Buy" or "I gave you your first crack at retail...I MADE YOU!!!" For all I know I could have been offered a job at McDonalds...as if Rick wouldn't want the hook up on Nuggets

Spungalo said...

No but he'd take it on the chicken selects.

Anonymous said...

fries with that? I can see him lining up outside right now wanting that Apple I phone...beating me up over the price.

Anonymous said...

Put them on Ebay one at a time. It is a goldmine. The last one I sold was a simple LG camera phone, no charger, no box, no manual. Went for $100.

Spungalo said...

I posted the pink razr and the LG the V phone. Giving one to my Mother-in Law, and hold on to one for emergency purposes.

Blogger said...

Who loses phones?

Anonymous said...

Jerry working for Cingular is like Eric Bischoff working for Vince McMahon (A wrestling reference that Jerry will dig).

Anonymous said...

I am just getting all kinds of free publicity on this blog...there's no such thing as bad publicity...

Pugdog said...

I just read thegreat news. Already been on motomodders looking up the new phones and retail prices. Ha Ha retail prices.please Dont mention mention me at the cingular storees or that you are from my retail mangement tree. Already got the IPHONE holster on order. Thejerk will have alot more time to spend on ebay if he dosent pay his cable bill ,he'll be watching greys anatomy on his new camera