Sunday, February 4, 2007

Joe Lies

So while Terry has asked to have his man card revoked for his recent obsession with Harry Potter, which I have no problem with, I have to ask myself if mine shouldn't be pulled as well. Here it is Super Bowl Sunday, I've watched 4 hours of coverage about field conditions and African-American coaches, and I couldn't watch any more. I was flipping through the channels and Say Anything was on, now I own this movie on DVD but I felt the urge, rather need to watch it. I loves me some Lloyd Dobler, it's such a great character, I'm sure Robbie will agree as he enjoys all things John Cusak. So if watching this movie instead of SB coverage makes me less of a guy, that's fine, I don't want to be a guy, the world is full of guys, I want to be a man.

The rain on my car is a baptism, the new me, Ice Man, Power Lloyd, my assault on the world begins now.

And one more thing - about the letter. Nuke it. Flame it. Destroy it. - It hurts me to know it's out there. Later."

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought or processed, or repair anything sold, bought or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

I loves me some Cusack movies.