Saturday, February 3, 2007

Cold as Ice

Okay, so I have some things to post, but right now I am sick as a dog. I am actually sitting here with a heated neck wrap wrapped around me, and a skull cap on. Still, I am freezing. Nothing worse than being out late drinking just to wake up with a cold knowing you've destroyed any chance your body had of fighting it rapidly. I have to go now because I am so sick my ass hurts sitting her and my fingers hurt typing. I also took some Tylenol sore throat nighttime. My head is getting heavy. fflgjfdlgjdsoigrogjsdtijdsoidssdj;osidi;d;lfioigdgjdogiusdpoiiodid;k;dlgjdlg lxmkdlfhjdiogiud;irt86g ;od;g d;lkd;lgkdg dlk;gnkkdldk jd;k;ldkjd;lkgjd;kdd;lk;gjdgiudrt yelrym

4 comments:

Blogger said...

A late night of drinking and an early morning cold/flu. Doesn't sound like Spungalo is enjoying the single-digit weatther today.

Feel better.

Spungalo said...

It's now 7:45, and I feel no better. I have been sleeping since I posted, other than watching a little of the 2nd half of the OSU game.

Big Terry Terr said...

I think the soup will be cold by the time I get there but the popsicles should be fine. Hope you feel better.

Blogger said...

Did I see that it was actually 2 degrees this morning? Two???