Friday, February 16, 2007

Get the Foulke Outta Dodge


I really don't know what to write about the whole Kieth Foulke retirement. I cannot feign anger about this occurance, to do so would give you the belief that I considered Foulke some sort of knight in armor riding in to save the bullpen and eventually games. I never believed this or that signing Foulke was anything more than another example of the Indians wing and a prayer approach to free agency. Still I have to admit I prefer the idea of a competition for the closer role.

I think anything else there is to say about the situation is said in my new favorite blog godhatesclevelandsports.blogspot.

I have to go for now, I have a hot date I will tell you all about later tonight or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the answer to the photo riddle "He's two-tired?"

Spungalo said...

not quite, the bike itself it being "re-tired"

thanks for playing