Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tie Me Kangaroo Down

Needed to take a moment to point out to all of my friends who are Kent State Alumni that they should indeed Fear the Roo! As the Zips beat the Golden Showers in MAC Conference action last night. Of course I know a lot of people that attended Can't State, but I think the only one who actually graduated from there was Rob, and he set some sort of land speed record getting that diploma. I think narrowly beating out the Egyptians building of the Great Pyramids in time allotted. I know like I graduated at a Doogie Howser-type pace. Anyway if you love or hate the Fear the Roo ad campaign you will definitely despise the TV ad. I haven't seen it but from what I can gather it's just the logo with this great little jingle.

I'm sure I will regret this post come the MAC Tourney, where I'm sure Dru, Romeo and the rest of the boys can blow another 15 pt lead against the National Guard Targets.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

blah, blah, blah ... something about revenge/dish/best/served/cold ... blah, blah, blah.

Anonymous said...

Rob showing that keen Cant State literary diplomacy-- go Zips!