Monday, January 22, 2007

Championship Sunday Photos

As usual this event was a blast, you couldn't beat the group of guys that were there, or maybe I just like everyone when I'm drunk. This is an overall shot of the gym

Starting in the bottom right corner moving clockwise: Justin, Chris Moore, Kenny Paulchel, Fr. Joe, Donuts, Nardu, Jim Sav, Willie Anderson, Clayton Clay Curtis III. A couple guys at this table were pretty apprehensive about having their picture on this blog, Donuts kind of reassured them about it, so thank you. I figure out the problem was they figured the purpose of the blog was to make fun of people like a guy I know's website. Other than the occasional crack, (like the one I'm going to make about J here in a second), I never want to write something that is going to cake me afraid to leave my house. Besides opportunity is given to respond to each story.
Jay B continued his winning ways splitting the grand prize and walking home with 300.00+ Upon hear that he won Fr. Joe tore off his collar, threw it down, and declared "There is no God!" Alright maybe this didn't happen, but in my head it certainly did. I'm sure this money will come in more handy that that Tressel t-shirt. J left the event before the end and it was reported by a source he was seen on Bridge St. "Partying like a rock star."

Silva finished the night playing Black Jack against Miggo. He was playing 5 hands at a time with a bet of ten on each. He was up a coupla hundy at one point and quit while he was still ahead over a c-note.

5 comments:

Pugdog said...

Is that the back of joe colingero's head in photo 1. Jay just doubled his income from last year by the 3rd weak of January. Looking like a banner year. and is that Chris Silva or Michael Jordan in the High Rollers Room

Blogger said...

The last time I saw that many Italians, I lost my remote control and was too lazy to turn off HBO.

Anonymous said...

grimms was so 1983.

Anonymous said...

Now if I can just last until that St. Paddy's Day Raffle. . .

Spungalo said...

That ticket's a G. But it may be in my best interest to split that ticket with you.