Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Friends of P(eay)?

I am slightly upset at my big brother Rob. I can't believe he would only mention Kent's Bracket Buster Game, and leave Action U's out of his post. The Zips will be facing the Governor's of Austin Peay. Robbie's lack of Zips coverage leads me to believe that he will be unable to resist the highy contagious, "Let's go Peay!" chant.


As Rob myopically reported, The Flashes go toe-to-toe with last years Cinderella, George Mason. Both of these games will be broadcast nationally, as will the showdowns of two other MAC teams. Ohio University plays New Mexico State, and Toledo tries to defeat Old Dominion. The more BB games the MAC can win, the better all the teams in the conference appear, increasing the likelihood of more than just the MAC Tourney champ getting an NCAA Tournament invite. Thus far a weak MAC has kept a good Akron team from turning many heads.

3 comments:

Big Terry Terr said...

Thank you for the Pro-MAC post. I am a big fan of supporting the entire conference. Go ZIPS! Go MAC! Boo Rob.

Blogger said...

You gonna watch me pee? (said with a big head and no shoulders while mumbling)

Anonymous said...

Go Runnin' Rebs! Just givin' my boys out west some love.