Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm the Man(ning)


After the last post I figured I better give you all 3 reasons to pull for the Colts.


3. Peyton Manning. You know if you like 6' 3" quarterbacks with laser rocket arms. Yeah, I know I'm also tired of hearing about how he'll never be great unless he wins the big game. But all this will go away when he wins today, then they can say how he's never won a Super Bowl. Besides, he seems to be a genuinely good person and he has the best commercials for an athlete on television. (Unfortunately he didn't wait until after he retired like Ray believes athletes do).


2. Tony Dungy. Dungy is a good coach, and suffered something as terrible as anyone could imagine last year when his son committed suicide. Last years version of the Horseshoes was unbeatable and kinda fell apart when this tragedy occurred. I see this as a good thing, the team cares enough about their coach that winning a game became less important to them.


1. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS! They aren't the Baltimore Colts, what more reason do you need?

No comments: