Saturday, March 3, 2007

Urine my Heart


Anyone watch the Ohio State v. Michigan men's hoops game today? The Buckeyes won by 4 but what I couldn't take my focus away from was the crowd. No not the way they stood the whole game and jumped up and down pretending to be the Cameron Crazies, but the way they all wore yellow shirts. Okay, so who comes up with the idea to fill a bowl shaped arena with yellow? Just look at the picture and take a guess what it reminded me of...

Congrats to Oden and the boys finishing the season ranked #1 and Big Ten Champs, Of course now the real season starts with the Big Ten Tournament, then the NCAA Tournament.

GO BUCKS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While waiting in the restaurant bar area for over an hour for a table at Carraba's, we finished watching the 2nd half of the game. As the Bucks began to grab the momentum and looked like they had the game, I told the wifey that I was going to bust out an O H and see what happened, as I often do in Columbus-area establishments. She told me that "this wasn't that type of plcae", and was "a nice restaurant." I begged to take issue. I gave a hearty O H, was replied by a gripping I O, and did it twice more, after which I looked to the wife and grinned like the Cheshire cat. Columbus-area eateries come up big again, as did the plane from Phoenix to Columbus after our Vegas trip last year. Beat that with a stick!