Saturday, March 3, 2007

Mary, Mary

Here's a picture of a new Ashtabula celebrity couple canoodling at the Locker Room. That of course is ASOs own Jerry (Lazy Anus) Lazanis in need of a room for himself and local starlet Mary Elliot. It's kind of funny, I have known Mary since she was probably 2, I was friends with her older brother Ian, and they used to live on my Aunt's block, very close to my Dad's store. Now all of a sudden she's hanging out with my friends.

What's really aggravating about this whole thing is my inability to come up with a proper celebrity couple nickname. You've got Jary or Merry, either way it's not humorous outloud, although seeing Jary in print is funny to me. Well if any of you can come up with anything let me know.

****Update While we have yet to come up with a good nickname for the couple, Jay and I were able to gloss Laura's sister Stephanie with a new nickname that she has yet to hear. From this point forward Steph Jones will be known as Mos Steph.

9 comments:

Blogger said...

... why you buggin'?

I've got nothing on the celebrity name. ou're right that "Jary" looks good, but is unimpressive as a spoken word. MarJer (rhymes with Care Bear) was my first thought, but Jary blows it out of the water.

Spungalo said...

I'm gonnahave to just stick to saying jerry n' mary really quick.

Anonymous said...

do I even have a say so in this matter?

Anonymous said...

This is the worst celebrity couple ever

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bennifer

Spungalo said...

We decided last night to go with Ellanis. (Elliot + Lazanis)

Anonymous said...

is that the offical moniker? or is it still in commitee? don't have me go print up shirts and then change midstream on me...Spungalo, you know how those Sports and Sports guys can be if you try to change a tshirt order while in production

Spungalo said...

Maybe you should get through week 2 before you order shirts. Remember Jay already has that Jim Tressel gator hunter shirt to clean his car with.

Laura J said...

I really like Ellanis. But Jary is funny to read.