Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nadia's Theme

Found out you can upload private videos to youtube. So here is Mattingly's rotation from Sunday, as produced by me. It's a little shaky at first. My apologies, I couldn't find her once I dropped the camera to my waist.

Looks like she now may do the "Fun Meet," her coaches are talking her into it since they give out trophies, and the judges aren't as lenient as we thought.

****Retraction I had to make the video public to post it and make it available to blog viewers. So it you tried before, please hang up the phone and try again.

4 comments:

Blogger said...

Looking great, Mattie. Keep up the hard work and it'll all pay off.

I'd be a nervous wreck watching this live.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Mattie!!! Terrific performance. We love you.

Grandpa Bob
Grandma Mo

Anonymous said...

Mattie looks great, also looks like she's having a lot of fun which is the most important!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for taking so long to get online to see your GREAT performance Mattie! You are doing so good, I hope I can get to see you do this live and in person one day!! I miss you and love you tons....