Monday, December 18, 2006

You Learn II

I decided every Monday evening's post is going to inform you about 3 things I learned over the weekend.

1. This first one might be pretty obvious, but it was a theory that was unfortunately put to the test Saturday night. What I discovered is that there really is nothing that Bizza Capo's pizza. We were over my brother's house making Chex Mix and decided we weren't going to go out and pick up pizza, so we ordered Domino's. I swore off Pizza Hut 4 years ago and I am now avoiding the noid. It was expensive, (actually free because it was 50 minutes late), and it was terrible.

2. Don't trust the Post Office. I had my Master's portfolio returned to me because it was late. I was promised that the shipping method suggested would get it there in time, it's only Detroit I could have driven it myself. I tried to fight it to no avail. Luckily all I have to do is wait and resubmit it in April. But it does keep me from getting a raise until then.

3. The first thing that Terry doesn't care about is not caring about things, such as his must anticipated 1st Things Terry Doesn't Care About post. Maybe his plan is just to work us into a frenzy for this Friday. I also know he did care about irritating this girl's overbearing boyfriend.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

We're whipping Bolls into a frenzy about Capo's Pizza. I've lived in a lot of places, but have yet to find a better pizza.

F the USPS (my dad sent me a card and money for my birthday that I never got) and F that chic's boyfriend. Melinda, right?

Spungalo said...

Well we could bring him one, the only thing better than Capo's Pizza is actually Capo's pizza reheated in the oven the next day.