Thursday, December 14, 2006

Holy Mary


Okay, this may offend some readers but when I saw this it was too funny not too post. I actually went back today because I couldn't find a good enough picture of it online. This Christmas inflatable is across from Mt. Carmel Church. Notice Mary's position and Joseph's hand, well yesterday it was very windy and the breeze had not only moved Mary over so that she was closer to facing St. Joe it was also making her head bob to and fro.

My Catholic brothers and sisters do not fret this still makes her a virgin. Besides I know you cannot see it here but there was a visible smile on Joe Christ's face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could drive down every street in this huge city I live in and not find one of these inflatables. Only in Ashtabula! Well, then again, many people DO need to be reminded what Christmas truly is about. Good thing the "younger" generation is turning things around and teaching their young the truth...it's all about the presents!! Also, MR. Spence, your kids in your class can't get to your blog do they? I'm sure they would love to know Mr. Spence is talking about Mary giving Joseph head!! You'll have to school me on the blog thing next time we talk.

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to put my name, that huge city would be Tampa.

Spungalo said...

Well they can't not get to it.