Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sloppy Joe


It was just 11 games ago when I told Jay B I knew I would end up hating Joe Borowski. I was waiting to unveil his new nickname, and I was certain it wouldn't take long. I will officially now only refer to this guy as Joe Brioschi, because that is exactly what I need when he comes in to finish a game.

Those of you unfamiliar with this substance: For over 125 years, Brioschi has been providing heartburn treatment the world over, using only all natural ingredients to relieve heartburn symptoms and indigestion, without unnecessary additives, preservatives, or harsh chemical compounds.

Brioschi Effervescent Antacid provides all natural heartburn relief in just 10 seconds with less ingredients. And less ingredients mean less chance of a harmful drug interaction.

I used to eat this stuff like candy when I was a kid. You're suppose to dissolve it in water, and drink it. I would just eat a handful of it at a time. MMM...Fizzy goodness.

Knowing Brioschi would blow a game soon, the only question I have left is why didn't that A-HOLE Yankee fans Boo A-rod? Oh that's right they love him this week. I may hate Yankee fan as much as Steeler fan, as least Steeler fan loves his team.




4 comments:

Blogger said...

Give Yankee fan a chance. I think I heard a few boos when he made outs the first four at bats and threw a ball high that allowed Blake to be safe. There's still plenty of hatred for A-Rod in NYC, but there shouldn't be.
Hey Yankee fan ... want Andy Marte instead?

Anonymous said...

I stated at the beginning of the Tribe season that this team will only go as far as their young infield will take them. So far, it looks quite bleak.
Twelve games in to the 2007 campaign, the trio of Andy Marte, Jhonny Peralta & Josh Barfield are batting a combined .192 with 26 K's, 19 RBI and 3 Homers. In the field, it's not much better, as the three have combined for nine errors already, with Marte leading the charge with four.
The good news...the Cavs open a hopefully one-sided playoff series against the undermanned Wiz this weekend.

Blogger said...

What are the odds in Vegas, Jay? Do the Cavaliers have better than a 50/50 chance of making the Eastern Conference finals? Does the Tribe have a snowball's chance of making the playoffs?

Anonymous said...

I think that the Cavs have the best shot to make the NBA finals from the East, just because of the scheduling. I just can't, in clear conscience, pick them to get that far (although it would be nice). The Tribe, on the other hand, could finish anywhere from first to fourth in that division.