Saturday, May 5, 2007

Hypnosis




"You know how I know you're gay?"

Because you sat at the Locker Room last night and drank 2 blue Hpnotiq Breezes.

For a few weeks now Jay and I have been intrigued by the cool looking blue bottle behind the bar with the weird spelling on it. Last night we couldn't take it any longer, we broke down, gayed-up and ordered a round. Hpnotiq itself is a blend of Vodka, Cognac, and tropical fruit juices. The drink is a mixture of Hpnotiq, Malibu, and Pineapple producing a beverage that, "will match your shirt."
Heres a photo of Jay B after 1 sip


I went back to Bud Light after this, and even mixed in a shot of Crown to regain my manhood. Overall it was a good drink, I couldn't drink a lot of it because of its sweetness, but I could envision myself sipping one on a Sunday Afternoon while sitting around the Jerk's pool. Also, I'm pretty sure Karen would like it. Is it possible she could actually add a 3rd drink to her repertoire? The others being a Washington Apple, and A Joe's Bar drink from South Bass Island. The idea of her walking into a bar and knowing what she wants is a huge weight off of both our shoulders.

After 4 straight weekends, I now don't know if I could go 8 days with out a batch of Hot Wings from "The Room." They may actually be better than Champions' wings but they will remain number 1 since I can no longer get them. However, Terry promises he has nailed the sauce and has been making them in his Fry Baby.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty accurate photo. I think that was taken when I was just looking directly at the bottle.

Anonymous said...

You are gay

Anonymous said...

Jay - Do you let Scott know with a text when you respond to his blog?

Laura J said...

Greg thinks you are both gay too.

Anonymous said...

Let the record show that, while I was there the entire time, I did not partake of the fruity-ness that is Hypnotiq!!! I felt gay just watching the 2 of you discuss for hours if you were going to do it or not...it was like a game of "gay chicken" and you were both determined not to blink...

Anonymous said...

like myself now Spungalo you are a "gay papa"

Spungalo said...

Ah Laura, just so you know Greg bought us our second round of Hpnotiq Breezes and was going to have one except we emptied the bottle. If he thought we were gay, what do you suppose his intentions were by getting us drunk with another round?