Monday, June 4, 2007

Viva! Jay Vegas

Are you his next victim? Is it safe to answer the phone?

Just when you thought the internet couldn't get any better, it does so 10 fold. I was ecstatic today when I checked Myspace today and there was a bulletin from Jay B. Unlike most of the garbage surveys and junk I get set I knew this would be good because I trust Jay's discretion on these things. Well, good couldn't begin to describe what was in it. It was a link to Jay Vegas' second Myspace, and the home of 4 tracks off of his debut album Prank Me and his Sophomore, (and sophomoric) effort, Prank MeAgain.

If you've heard these, you know they are worth a listen, if you haven't then why are you continuing to read this? GO NOW! To think you could be hit by an asteroid sitting at your computer before you heard these and I would have to show up at your wake to tell your friends and family that you lived a wasted life disturbs and saddens me. But that is just what I would have to do, so don't F with fate.

I only hope that jay makes these available for purchase somehow, because 4 prank calls hardly does justice to the whole catalog. The albums were originally pressed and distributed by Underground Lab Productions. This happened around the turn of the century, and I kid you not people that haven't seen him in a while or even know him come up to him at bars and tell him that they've heard these calls some how.

Now again, go sannerim, or I will call and report it!

****Little known fact It was not the Documentary Super Size Me rather the heat brought upon from the Upsize It call that lead to McDonald's and other chains discontinuing the practice of attempting to up-sell customers with larger fries and carbonated soft drinks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going right now!

Blogger said...

... and what not ...

Anonymous said...

wearing one of them costumes, that taco bell costume

Spungalo said...

What's funny is how so many of Jay's ad libbed lines have become part of my vernacular. Listening to those after all this time had me going, oh yeah that's where I got that from.

Blogger said...

Has this become one of those once a week blogs? Not that there's anything worng with that, but I'd like to make a note of that in my Hello Kitty diary.