Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Crocodile Rock


Got a text from my brother today, he and George Dragon took Ralphie, George's son Bobby, and Leo Orlando down to Florida Gator Youth Football Camp. When they went to Arizona for the National Championship Game, Urban told them to bring the boys down for the camp and he would take care of everything. He told me to make sure I put up a link to his blog because he put a bunch of pictures up from in already. I got this one of the the Waterford Crystal trophy from inside Coach Meyer's office that said, "Not in Jim Tressel's office." I, of course, told him he has one too.

He also told me that they are selling T-shirts that say, "Beating OSU, so easy a caveman can do it!" Which I have to admit is pretty funny.

****On a side note how about the shot of Eva Longoria hitting the O-H-I-O's during Hang on Sloopy at the CAVS game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to new readers: This blog is similar to Chad the Pirate's of late

Blogger said...

I may be the last remaining blogger.

Anonymous said...

Last blogger standing, Mondays on NBC