Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I am the Lizard King, I can do Anything!

Alright, this is not an actual song name, but it was uttered in a drunken haze by Jim Morrison. It also makes a good title for this post as Roni and I started our night at The Winking Lizard with the glass of the month filled with 1 liter of Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. After this Beerfest inspired move we went on to a bottle of the High Seas Small Craft Warning pilsner, there was another beer after that but I'll be damned if I have any recollection of what it was called. There was also a Washington Apple shot mixed in, for reasons you can't even fathom. All of this was rounded off with a few BL's once we got back to Ron's parents. Thanks to Tiara of course who was a very responsible DD for not only us but also her little brother McLovin, who was using a fake ID since he's a few moons short of 21. I have now known Andrew for a long time and can't even begin to work the formula that can explain how he isn't of age yet. Although, his smoothness with a decently attractive waitress should of had the ATF flying a chopper overhead, "HEY! can I get a beer?"

This was our annual pre fantasy football draft tradition, I unfortunately missed out on the Swenson's with the Severtis' portion of the evening this year. Around 3AM we created a cure for cancer and solved world hunger, but unfortunately couldn't remember any of it in the morning. Luckily, we did remember our pledge to continually repeat "ay bay bay" until other team owners looked upon us with murderous rage.

Ron also tells me my head is more sculpted and/or aerodynamic, I think that may be a back handed compliment referring to a thinning of what was once a luxurious mane.

7 comments:

Big Terry Terr said...

I wish I could have been there for that. No I am not trying to quote John Anderson. I just really think I could do a good job of annoying people with "Ay bay bay"

Big Terry Terr said...

ay bay bay, ay bay bay

Blogger said...

Looking forward to my Oktoberfest liter!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the thinning up top - bald is the new hair.

Anonymous said...

Ay bay bay
ay bay bay

Christofer Domingues said...

Gostei do blog fotos legais.
Eu Brasileiro

Christofer Domingues said...

Gostei do blog fotos legais.
Eu Brasileiro