Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Beer Thirty


After checking in to our "apartment" above these two store fronts, we immediately headed to our second most important stop, Cooperstown Brewery. We nixed the tour and headed straight for the sampling. I liked 6 out of the 7 brews, and took home a mixed six pack excluded the IPA, (never been a big fan). We each got a package that included the Six pack, coasters, t-shirt and 2 pint glasses for $32.00. Bolls got this and another case. This accompanied with the rest of our swag, including 8 new pint glasses of mine, made packing up the Jeep Compass a lot like Tetris on Sunday morning. This space was filled to capacity BEFORE we arrived! Luckily I am the Tetris master. Oh and since I got no love from Rob I sould point out that I am also the parking master, it became my job each time we left or returned to get the Jeep out of the ridiculous parking lot behind our building.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not the most flattering picture of me, thanks. By the way, great job in parking and getting us into that hell hole of a lot.

Spungalo said...

Sorry I hadn't actually looked at you in this pix, just the beer.

Anonymous said...

you're hot!...ignore me now you little stud

Spungalo said...

Matt Collins?