Monday, January 21, 2008

Old School


Went out Saturday night for a little tune up before the St. John Championship Sunday Reverse raffle. We started at the Locker Room, where I ate nope not wings, I am now hooked on the Italian Sausage on a pizza. It's a 7" link served on a mini pizza that doubles as a bun. It's incredible.

We left there for the Crows Nest and ran into Kelly, Celeste, and Jill. We stamped it our official 15 year class reunion. Especially since this will be the only time this year these 3 will be out past midnight. I tried to push a weekend at Put-In-Bay for our class reunion, but there were way too many excuses. Anyway it was a good time.

Readers Poll: Is Celeste getting too much blog coverage of late?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

we want more Jill!!

Spungalo said...

not only anonymous, but an anonymous admirer. Also kinda creepy

Blogger said...

I want Jill, too.

xoxo,

anonymous



Damn! There's my picture. I take it back ...

Anonymous said...

WE WANNA SEE MORE SPUNCIE

Anonymous said...

If you want my opion, you can never have too much Celeste. Tell anonymous, no more Jill for him. The only thing lacking in the photo is Luch and more of Kelley's face. It's comforting to know that no matter how much time passes your friends are still your friends and you pick up right where you left off last time you saw each other.

Anonymous said...

I want more Silva!

Anonymous said...

No wait, definetely more Bellomo!

Anonymous said...

No, no, more Spence!

Anonymous said...

I would just settle for more beer, at this point...

Anonymous said...

Missed you guys!! Hopefully I'll catch the St. John Class of 93' next time around! I got to say... you all look pretty hot... we got a good lookin' class!! XOXO