Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Friday Night, Saturday Morning

For the record we are pretty effing Gangster

As some of you have probably read on Rob's blog already Friday night's pre-Armstrong festivities kicked off around 9 at the Locker Room. I actually kicked them off for myself a little earlier. You may have also read that Jay and I declared it "Blaxsploitation T-Shirt Night" I couldn't resist posting my version of the picture for those of you who don't look at Rob's site.

After some wings and a few buckets of beer, the four of us, (Jay, Rob, Palumbo, and I) were joined by The Chancellor of City Commerce, Jim Timonere. IT wasn't long after this that we headed to the Crows Nest, where of course more drinking ensued. At some point while we were at the Nest Karen showed up fresh off a party celebrating her class from ACMC finishing with all of their requirements. Important to mention here that she got her O.W.L results back yesterday and of course passed. Just have to wait on the state to issue her license now.
From Left: Robbie T, Stemmy, Donuts
After 2 cameras and 15 snap shots this was the most open we could catch Stemmy's eyes.

We stayed at the Nest until close, Donuts, Karen and I spent most of the night outside in the smokers area, we were the only ones there so it wasn't too bad. The lowlight was when we ran into Todd "Finger" Fenton and he offered to buy shots. I was the only one to take him up on it. Seeing Todd was not the lowlight, the fact that he bought me a shot of Crown then told me he doesn't do shots was however. I'm not a big fan of shots, let alone doing one on my own, but I like Crown Royal so I did it without too much arm twisting.

At around 2:30 am we walked into my apartment greeted by the smell of Sausage and Peppers in the crockpot. I had made them earlier for this exact reason, post bar food. I fried the peppers and baked the sausage, I didn't cook them in the crockpot. I went with baking so that I could pour the juice into the peppers.
Rob patiently waiting to wrap his mouth around a hot Italian Sausage.

The S & P sandwiches kept us up long enough to enjoy a few more Bud Lights a piece, and to complete the obligatory watching, rewinding, and quoting of Caddyshack.
Here's Stemmy sprawled out on Mattie's Futon.
Not sure what he's doing with Magenta, sorry ladies, (and Ron) couldn't get an Up Short.

Bedtime 4:45 am, Tee time 10:00 am. To find out if we made it check back tomorrow for my Article on the Armstrong.

2 comments:

Big Terry Terr said...

For some reason Magenta is a bit starchy these days.

Laura J said...

I am very disappointed that I missed the stumbling about at your house after the bar on Friday. I really enjoyed the event several years back that concluded with Karen and I incoherent and thinking we were the dancing queens of the Oarhouse.