Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Caddyshack - Judge Smails Compilation

I was doing a Caddyshack motif on my MySpace, and damn if I couldn't choose just one video and one quote. What I can do is tell you that with all of the greats, Rodney Dangerfield, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, giving timeless comedic performances in this movie, it is really Ted Knight's turn as Judge Smails that makes this movie a classic. Every line, expression, and movement are perfect! So watch this Judge Smails Compilation and afterwards why don't you drop by the Yacht Club? MMM? MMM? MMM?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how I know your gay? You use the word motif, anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Classic - my fourth all-time favorite movie after "Driving Miss Daisy", "The Color Purple" and "Yentl" (my wife helped me pick the first three).

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!