Thursday, October 4, 2007

Love Em' Fleave Em'

It is that time of year again, the Feaves is upon us. As you all know, (not really), Fleaves is the annual , (by annual I mean sometimes twice a year, sometimes not at all), camping holiday celebrated by the Brothers Fleave. This mostly involves eating, drinking, and Ray sitting on coolers, (maybe while wearing skorts like in this picture or throwing dice at me .

Fleaves takes place in Martinsburg, Ohio. If you don't know where that is you aren't the only one. I've been there a half dozen times at least and only learned the name of the town by following the route on Google maps. I may have been drugged, blindfolded, or both every time I've been taken there. One of my Fraternity brothers, Chief Brendan, owns along with his family, 100 acres of untouched land, save the cabin they've built. The cabin sits 1.5 miles off the road.

There were awards for Fleaves two years ago but I'm not sure they are still in existence. Ron if you have those post them before you set sail please.

This will be my last post before Monday, so Go Tribe and Go Fleaves!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a dork convention.

Anonymous said...

You can tell that Anonymous is actually Myers

Spungalo said...

You think Myers checks my blog? We were almost at Fleaves before he checked his email about going from 2 months ago.

Besides if drinking for 29 hours over a 44 hour span, listening to sports, BSing, and playing cornhole for 8 straight hours makes me a dork, then I am happy to be a big dork.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're a dork but anyone that plays "cornhole" for longer than one second with a group of "men" has other issues.

Blogger said...

When are we seeing some shots of the trip? I hear there was some puking in self-pissing taking place.

Spungalo said...

Sorry I have been busy. Last St. John home volleyball game tonight, so it won't happen until at least tomorrow.