Friday, October 12, 2007

Hooray for Boobies!!!

Roni and Brendan

Saturday saw about 8 straight hours of not stop Cornhole, which explains why Stemmy still can't sit down, Hey Ohh!!!! Don't confuse the bags being thrown with the ones on our bare chests in these pictures.

Professional Cornholer Stemmy and Travis

In this shot you can see the cabin in the background, this is where most of the drinking and agruing takes place. Behind my Jeep parked on the pile of Coal for the heater, is where we enjoyed listening to the Indians beat the Yankees to take a 2-o lead.


Ray and Myers

Here's a dynamic duo, Ray apparently only packed a nightgown, baby socks, and Steel-toed shoes. While Myers had other clothes, but well I guess I'm the wrong guy to be pointing out what happened to them. I wish I had a shot of when he rolled them up to look like football pants though.

Me and Terry in the Foreground

Not sure what was going on here, didn't know that the photo was taken, but it's the only one I was in. And I figured if I'm gonna make fun of shirtless men, I better include myself.
Ron, who I'm told was a cornhole virgin, (though the graffiti on an I-71, rest area men's room stall tells a different story), made all four bags in the hole on one turn. Stemmy said some of his buddies called this a Ruffin, but he had no explanation why. Unhappy with this name I did some research, and found that it is called a Quad Sod. BTW all 8 is a Cornucopia.As promised Ray on a cooler

4 comments:

Pugdog said...

You Know how I know your Gay?

George said...

I can honestly say we never did anything like this. So, Pugdog I think your right!

Spungalo said...

Because most of you aren't allowed away from the wives for that long.

Anonymous said...

Fuck this wife shit! Let's fuck some whores!